Beaucoup Babies Incubator Comparison Easter HAL

Just to warn you. We have a jumbl incubator and it is hard to keep it up to temp. Last time we used it all the eggs turned rotten. Now the jumbl incubator is delegated to a chick warmer.
Yes, I am not a huge fan of it. Styrofoam is on it, and it seems to be ok for now. If I get half of the group in there to hatch, I’ll be happy!

Candles a couple in each until I saw a few red circles! Absolutely certain something is growing in all 3 incubators, & under my broody! Full candle of all on day 5, hope I can wait that long!
I was going to ask what day you were going to check. You are day 3 right? I peeked at a few tonight, saw nothing in some, a darker yolk in some. And swear I saw veins/start of a baby in my 2 teal eggs. I am day 2. Lol

Candled all the eggs under my broody. Veining in all 5! 😊 I think I’ll let her keep 2 if she hatches successfully. If they end up being boys I can give them to my FIL, he is getting some pullets this year. Hopefully I’ll choose girls. If I take the rest away, will she be ok? I’ve never dealt w a broody!

Candled all the eggs under my broody. Veining in all 5! 😊 I think I’ll let her keep 2 if she hatches successfully. If they end up being boys I can give them to my FIL, he is getting some pullets this year. Hopefully I’ll choose girls. If I take the rest away, will she be ok? I’ve never dealt w a broody!
She should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom