BLACK, AND RARE BLUE CAYUGA DUCK EGGS FOR SALE! WILL SHIP FROM GA

Here are some pics
6911_march_duck_lapdog_002.jpg

6911_march_duck_lapdog_001.jpg

They were nice ones werent they.
Glad they all did good for you.
The yellowish and off colored ones are the blues, just various shades. The others are the blacks

Thanks for sharing them,
Aubrey

Beautiful ducks! I had two Cayuga drakes last year but my friend wanted them so bad I sold them to her (I couldn't find any females for sale in my area). They were lovely ducks.. I could have looked at them for hours-- in some light they'd look purple even.

I gotta talk to my husband.. he's on night shift right now and I guess the mill is going crazy so I probably won't have a chance until tomorrow after 1pm, but I'd like to get a dozen.. we'll see what he says. I've already got 10 pekins hehe.

Not a problem, Just let me know and I'll get you on the list, shouldnt take more than a week right now to get to you.
I think I have 3 dozen spoke for, but at 6 a day, that dont take too long to do.
Aubrey

oh, I so wish i could! the blue cayugas are gorgious, I just lost my black cayuga hen, I'd love a blue one, but..I doubt I could.

Hey, DH said yeah.. so I'm good to go.

Would you ship a dozen and a half by any chance???? Or is it just easier to ship a dozen?

So yes, please put me on the waiting list, do you send me notification and then I pay or do I pay now?

Thanks, Cat

Back
Top Bottom