BLACK, AND RARE BLUE CAYUGA DUCK EGGS FOR SALE! WILL SHIP FROM GA

I am now caught up and have more eggs for sell again if anyone is interested. Have obviously the blue and blacks, but have gotten back several reports of folks getting silvers out of them too
Thanks
Aubrey

Here are my ducklings that I hatched out from her eggs. Aren't they cute?

12415_100_0847.jpg

So my luck got me again. Out of my 8 ducks 7 are drakes. LOL So I'll keep one silver boy and the black hen. I'll be selling 3 black, 2 blue and 1 silver.

Are you still selling duck eggs? If you are, is there anything you do to help them in this heat? I need to get some more eggs since now I have 2 drakes I want to keep. And that poor hen isn't going to be happy being their only object of love.

Thanks

Hi all, we are over run now with our black and blue cayuga eggs.
I am selling them in sets of 6 or 12 which ever you like.
I wanted to offer them to BYC members first before they went on the auction sites.
I appologize for the lack of pics, hope to get some on here this weekend, but they are gorgious!!
We have 2 black drakes, 1 blue drake and 3 hens of both colors.
We also keep them together to encourage the rare blue color to come out more often. This breeding USUALLY gives about 50 / 50.
We are also very dilgent about our shipping method, I do believe you will be very please with that, it'll be hard to find better packed eggs anywhere, as we buy tons every year too and know how frustraeing it can be if they come in shattered due to poor packing!
That aint gone happen here.
Anyway, we can handle a few orders every week with ease, and will be glad to send soem yalls way.
As I said, pics hopefully by Sat . eavening!!

PM or e-mail me for details and to place an order.
Thanks folks!
Aubrey
Do you have any blue Cayuga eggs for sale? I am trying to find blue and silver ducklings for sale but am turning up empty on all searches.

I just found out about blue and silver Cayuga's. I have searched the internet and have come up with nothing. Do you still sell blue Cayuga eggs?

Back
Top Bottom