BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Luckily the 5 already hatched and 4 more look like they will. I thought they all passed because one day they were at 102 all day. So I only saw movement in 5 of them but glad more are hatching. I might still set eggs.
Ok my hatch is kinda going up and up 2 more hatched with a couple more piped so wasn’t as bad as I thought but wasn’t as good as I wanted.

Nice! I might end up setting some eggs still probably tomorrow or the next day
My eggs always hatch on time.
I count today as day 1.
Mine will hatch the day before Halloween.
I didn't want to wait one more day to set these.

I guess I will wait and see the fridge eggs tomorrow so if they do develop they would hatch on Halloween.

I count today as day 1.

I guess I will wait and see the fridge eggs tomorrow so if they do develop they would hatch on Halloween.
Mine usually hatch by the end of day 17 but that was also during the warmer months so when it’s colder it could take longer.

I hope my luck does not kick in!

>.> I don't really have the room for 64 plus new chickens but with my luck they will nearly all hatch. Ill have to see if I can sell some day old bantams down here.

I count today as day 1.

Do you count the day you set the eggs or the day after?

I set mine on Oct 11th at 4 am.

So far 26 babies have hatched and I’m really surprised I was expecting way less. And a possibility for two more to hatch they aren’t piped but I’ll leave them an extra couple of days just to make sure they aren’t going to hatch
:wee :jumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom