BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Mine usually hatch by the end of day 17 but that was also during the warmer months so when it’s colder it could take longer.

It's official!
I'm in.
I set 11 freshly laid eggs.

I'm going to add some eggs from my fridge soon as I get up out of bed. 😅View attachment 3659034View attachment 3659035
24 hours later I added seven more eggs that I took out of the refrigerator. They have been in the refrigerator at least one week, possibly longer than one week.
PXL_20231014_173851333.jpg
PXL_20231014_173734252.jpg

Candled my eggs again. :confused:

My 3 chocolate turkey eggs set to hatch Halloween are looking good. There’s 10 chicken eggs in with them, set to hatch Oct. 22-23. All 10 look good two.

For the chicken eggs set to hatch Halloween, i had to toss one rotten egg. I think I may need to up calcium or something for my ayam cemani hen, since the egg came from her. 11 chicken eggs set to hatch that day though.

I set 6 more turkey eggs the same day as the chickens, so theyll be hatching way past Halloween. I saw veins in one though! Leaving them all in for now, just to see if time will make more grow. I didn’t see veins in the first set of turkey eggs until like day 10.

Candled my eggs again. :confused:

My 3 chocolate turkey eggs set to hatch Halloween are looking good. There’s 10 chicken eggs in with them, set to hatch Oct. 22-23. All 10 look good two.

For the chicken eggs set to hatch Halloween, i had to toss one rotten egg. I think I may need to up calcium or something for my ayam cemani hen, since the egg came from her. 11 chicken eggs set to hatch that day though.

I set 6 more turkey eggs the same day as the chickens, so theyll be hatching way past Halloween. I saw veins in one though! Leaving them all in for now, just to see if time will make more grow. I didn’t see veins in the first set of turkey eggs until like day 10.
:fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom