BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So out of 64 eggs 18 are still going. Let me tell you I love the Ovation 56. I don't have to remember to put water in it like the nr360. 🤣

So I have 5 silver Sebright, 5 blue rose comb, 6 Ameraucana bantams and 2 Dutch bantams. None of the show quality rose combs made it or developed. None of the d'Anvers made it.

So out of 64 eggs 18 are still going. Let me tell you I love the Ovation 56. I don't have to remember to put water in it like the nr360. 🤣

So I have 5 silver Sebright, 5 blue rose comb, 6 Ameraucana bantams and 2 Dutch bantams. None of the show quality rose combs made it or developed. None of the d'Anvers made it.
I good incubator make a real difference!

I candled mine a couple times….looks like maybe 6/14 viable ☹️
Some saddled air cells….not feeling really optimistic
I’m probably going to relocate my incubator this weekend to inside the house because the shop doesn’t have heat right now and it’s forecasted to drop below freezing a few mornings next week.

Is this good or OK to use as hatch out liner and brooder liner?

1000003665.jpg

Last edited:
I have some Coturnix quail on day 15 that I think are due on the 31st here! I’m in Australia so for those in the northern hemisphere this might be slightly inconvenient. 😂 I will post some pictures when they hatch. By the way there is currently 33 due to hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom