BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I confirmed only 6 of mine are developing

I see piping in 3 of mine!!!
That is good news! You will have some hatch for sure now!
Photos don’t quite show it but I will see in the morning if they have made any progress
:fl:jumpy:jumpy
I'm not hatching anything this time around (no incubator, and it is also way too late for me to join since I just remembered this thread today), but I'm still definitely going to follow along!
Thanks for following along!
Will be pulling turners tomorrow or tonight. Today is day 17 on bantam eggs.
I hope they hatch well for you!

Hello all,
I'm hatching chicks I'm on my 17 days now, what should I expect to see if I candled an egg? as I don't see any limbs or moving this time just a totally black.

First turkey hatched. Little fellow was too impatient to see the world and decided to hatch a day or two early. Maybe I’ll get some Halloween-hatched chicks, or the other turkey will hatch tomorrow though.
DAAD63BA-DAD4-43C0-8F25-3ABBDB669814.jpeg

Mine were due late on 31, but I lost power on eggs on day 14 for an overnight, now I am thinking they will hatch on the 1st. of Nov.
Of the 17 that made it to lockdown I still have 16. but no pips yet.

Pulled another 3 when I took out the turners. Down to 15 now.
It sounds like things are progressing well!
First turkey hatched. Little fellow was too impatient to see the world and decided to hatch a day or two early. Maybe I’ll get some Halloween-hatched chicks, or the other turkey will hatch tomorrow though.View attachment 3671450
What a little cutey!
Today is my hatch day for some eggs!
View attachment 3671489
Congrats on the quail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom