California-Southern

Pics
Quote:
There is an Andersons in Santa Nella Nifty!!

That isn't to far well, like I said in a preivious post maybe for some but not for me.

I got the Gypsy in my blood
big_smile.png

Hi all you Southern Californians! I just took my oldest daughter to Westmont College in Santa Barbara (we live in the Denver area); so if anyone wants to spy on her let me know.
cool.png

Santa Barbara is pretty relaxed and safe. Its not like you dropped your daughter off at SDSU or Chico haha! I don't think you have much to be worried about other then boys at her school hehehe, but that is part of growing up ya know.

Bubba

I'm in the Santa Maria area.

I don't have any chickens yet, but I'm looking into it. I'd love 3-4 in a small coop in our backyard.

Still checking into the local ordinances and our HOA rules.

What up everyone? I'm in Pomona right down the street from Pomona fuel and feed. I just got into the chicken thing last year when my buddy and I ordered broilers and RIR's from the hatchery. Out of ten RIR 8 made it half roo half hen's. Got rid of three roo's and kept the rest. A year later I only have two hens and the RUFF roo. I lost one hen to a hawk and the other I'm pretty sure was humped to death by the roo. He was gettin them so much that the hens backs were going bald. So now he's in the bachlor pad! I have eight RIR eggs from my hens and eight black copper marans eggs in the bator right now. So far they look good. There hatch date is 12/30 and I can't wait. Well Ill shut up now. Oh ya I also lived in Riverside and Norco. Talk to you later.

Chef Mike

P.S. It's FREEKIN COLD and RAINY BRRRRRRRRR!!

Back
Top Bottom