California-Southern

Help! Female Magpie and drake muscovy looking for new home. They’re a healthy spoiled 5 months. Located in San Fernando valley

Attachments

• 5969C6F4-4451-467B-AC5D-DBB14C2BC312.jpeg
    5969C6F4-4451-467B-AC5D-DBB14C2BC312.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 294A67E7-9A48-4AA8-BB18-4C299F0D1651.jpeg
    294A67E7-9A48-4AA8-BB18-4C299F0D1651.jpeg
    790.3 KB · Views: 4

Selling an Omlet Eglu Cube with attached 9' Run. And a 9'x24' (6'8" tall) Omlet Walk-In Run.

If you are not familiar with Omlet products look them up and even search reviews!
They are top of the line and low maintenance.

Ours is less than a year old. I'm moving out of state therefore selling for a fraction of the price. Everything was purchased less than a year ago for over $3k. Im selling for $1,800. Will include all the Omlet accessories worth over $400 (auto door, waterer, feeder, treat caddi, peck toy, weather protector, perch).

Must pick up. The run can be disassembled. I'm disassembling it on Jun 10 or you can come before and disassemble yourself. Not hard to do. I assembled the whole thing myself in 2 days.

Willing to separate and sell Eglu Coop and 9' attached Run for $600. And 9'x26' Walk-In Run for $1,200.

Hi, I’m guessing you’ve moved and these are gone but maybe you left them with a friend to sell and they’ve had no luck :)

Hello! I'm in Corona. No chicks yet, still building our chicken run. Started two years ago and we're getting close to the finish line. We live on a hillside so its taken us alot of time and and dirt to make the hill side use able. (aka flat so I don't slide on my butt).
I'm looking for local harcheries with pullets ready to go. Any help would be appreciated.
Im pretty sure I know you! Hi Cuz!!!
?

We bought this beautiful lavender Orpington as a day old chick in early April. Unfortunately we can’t keep a rooster and are looking to rehome him. He is very sweet and docile. I’m located in the San Bernardino Mtns but can meet anywhere in Southern California.

Attachments

• 544BA88F-9978-468F-97B4-39A8A9B9BECD.jpeg
    544BA88F-9978-468F-97B4-39A8A9B9BECD.jpeg
    762 KB · Views: 4
Hello,
I am looking to re-home my two laying hens. They are about one year old and healthy, though they do carry the Marek's virus. I live between LA and Santa Barbara. Happy to deliver within a reasonable distance. I have a Barred Plymouth and an Olive Egger.
Please let me know if you have any interest.

Hello,
I am looking to re-home my two laying hens. They are about one year old and healthy, though they do carry the Marek's virus. I live between LA and Santa Barbara. Happy to deliver within a reasonable distance. I have a Barred Plymouth and an Olive Egger.
Please let me know if you have any interest.
Hi Claudia, I’m sorry I can’t take your ladies as I already have more than my city allows (chickenmath). I may need to regime my white crested black polish if the pecking of her feathers doesn’t improve. I’m curious though, are you near Ventura/ Oxnard area? That’s where I am. Anyway, good luck with finding a good home for your gals.

Hi Claudia, I’m sorry I can’t take your ladies as I already have more than my city allows (chickenmath). I may need to regime my white crested black polish if the pecking of her feathers doesn’t improve. I’m curious though, are you near Ventura/ Oxnard area? That’s where I am. Anyway, good luck with finding a good home for your gals.
Hello, Yes, I am in Thousand Oaks. I hear you about the chickenmath. If you hear of anybody, please let me know. Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom