Chooks With Good Looks!

Number Of Chickens- 3
Number Of Chicks- 2
Number Of Eggs In The Incubator- 0
Number Of Eggs Laid- 0 so far
Names Of Chickens- Bubblegum, Honey, Skipper
One Interesting Thing- Honey and Skipper got their first full day in the big kid coop! We took Bubblegum out of her coop and let the chicks in!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
i

Number Of Chickens- 4
Number Of Chicks- 0
Number Of Eggs In The Incubator- 0
Number Of Eggs Laid- 2
Names Of Chickens- Nutterbutter, Squirm, Salt, Pepper
One Interesting Thing- We’re moving on the 3rd of March! Our new house has a beautiful built in chicken coop and it’s a very large attached run- there’s also a mini chicken door that opens to the garden area under the grape vines! We will be getting some new bantams when we make the move as there will be enough room for them. We’re going to be bring our current coop with for meat chickens as well, so im thinking maybe we keep our current hens in their current coop and but the bantams in the new coop so they have the “upper hand”? Has anyone been able yo introduce 2 or 3 bantams with 4 large fowl? I don’t want it to turn into a blood bath!
We are also thinking about breeds if bantams- I’ve liked the look of Old English, Seabrights, and Dutch Bantams, what’s everyone’s experience with them been? Im afraid seabrights might be too small to integrate with my current ladies.

Back
Top Bottom