Cochin Thread!!!

I bought this lovely lady at the Ohio show yesterday. She's so friendly and fluffy! My last Cochin was a bantam, and she wasn't as poofy lol.

Who'd you get her from?

I bought this lovely lady at the Ohio show yesterday. She's so friendly and fluffy! My last Cochin was a bantam, and she wasn't as poofy lol.

She's a beauty!

I just finished pics for an on-line show I've entered. My guys dad was a show quality blue rooster but I have no idea how they rate so just interested to get the judges comments. After bathing, scrubbing feet, drying, preening and oiling up combs/wattles and then posing them I'm pretty sure the show world is not for me lol. Here's some pics of my finished product:

Couldn't get the rooster to cooperate no matter what I did lol. He ended up looking gangly and much thinner than he does in person.

She's a beauty!

I just finished pics for an on-line show I've entered. My guys dad was a show quality blue rooster but I have no idea how they rate so just interested to get the judges comments. After bathing, scrubbing feet, drying, preening and oiling up combs/wattles and then posing them I'm pretty sure the show world is not for me lol. Here's some pics of my finished product:

Couldn't get the rooster to cooperate no matter what I did lol. He ended up looking gangly and much thinner than he does in person.

I'm no show judge, but I think they are gorgeous!

She's very pretty!

Who'd you get her from?

She's a beauty!

Thank you all. Sadly, yesterday she started acting lethargic and died last night. She was such a beauty and so nice :hit
I got her from Brad Legg I believe his name is.

I'm no show judge, but I think they are gorgeous!

Thanks @WVduckchick. Will see what the judge thinks!

Oh I'm so sorry :(

:lau   Love the soup can for size comparison but I had to zoom in to be sure it wasn't chicken soup! :lau

Lol that was a requirement for the judge...soup can or pop can for size comparison. It actually worked ok because I put a bit if scratch on it for the girls and they nibbled and behaved. Then when Harley got in there he was too busy trying to show me the treats he had found for me lol. Got about 20 pics of him staring at a piece of corn

Last edited:
Thank you all. Sadly, yesterday she started acting lethargic and died last night. She was such a beauty and so nice :hit
I got her from Brad Legg I believe his name is.

That's awful! No sign of sickness early on? Wow, I'm sorry :hugs

Thanks @WVduckchick. Will see what the judge thinks!
Lol that was a requirement for the judge...soup can or pop can for size comparison. It actually worked ok because I put a bit if scratch on it for the girls and they nibbled and behaved. Then when Harley got in there he was too busy trying to show me the treats he had found for me lol. Got about 20 pics of him staring at a piece of corn

:gig that's hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom