Colored Egg June Adopt-An-Egg Hatch Along!

Pics
I'm so sorry I missed all the excitement the past week, and even more so since "my" chick was the first out of her shell! Thank you @Iluveggers for taking such good care of her; you can send her to me now.:D

Seriously, it was fun to read straight through and see all the cute new fluffs. :love
But I see no new updates since this past Monday. How are they all doing?
I said the same thing, lol... it was definitely a blast

They are doing great! Gave 3 to a friend, and mixed the other 7 in with a chick order…they mixed well and have been active and growing! I’ll try to get updated pics tomorrow but you might see the other chicks in the pics too! The buffs are very friendly, the Easter Eggers are getting super floofy, the Olive Eggers are both black and like being held…I’m curious to how they’ll end up, all black or barred? and the two legbars are beautiful but screech if they are separated from each other. Lol.

They are doing great! Gave 3 to a friend, and mixed the other 7 in with a chick order…they mixed well and have been active and growing! I’ll try to get updated pics tomorrow but you might see the other chicks in the pics too! The buffs are very friendly, the Easter Eggers are getting super floofy, the Olive Eggers are both black and like being held…I’m curious to how they’ll end up, all black or barred? and the two legbars are beautiful but screech if they are separated from each other. Lol.
My Olive egger (they are the 10 week olds) is a beautiful black bird with the green sheen on it and tucked in her wings are a couple of white tips on her wing feathers. She is so pretty! The one I am not keeping is a dark gray color. They are both HUGE! (the gray one bigger than the black though).

And I just LOVE my CCL poof on her head! She is also the 10 week old group. but OMG her poof is SOOOO big! I just love it! She HATES me though and runs if I am close at all.

This is my CCL yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_193825300.jpg
    IMG_20220622_193825300.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220622_193832147.jpg
    IMG_20220622_193832147.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 8
Did you get you MCM order?

I did!
View attachment 3161648
Great colors. The WTB one is black and one is yellow/white, the WTG one is all tan and the other is slightly darker with brown spots. The Americana/EE is grey tinted. Thank goodness I had them mark the Welsummers or I wouldn’t know which was the Partridge Rock!
They are SOOOOO cute and FLUFFFY

Back
Top Bottom