Colored Egg June Adopt-An-Egg Hatch Along!

F8 is out! 10 down, 5 to go! They are just rolling along! Still waiting for the last 3 pips, and E1 & L2 ‘s pips look exactly the same. But it’s still only day 20 so I am not nervous yet. 😊

OMG what an adorable way to wake up :love

It's just.... how do you know which one is Minty...?
1655561634089.jpeg

Minty
I would take out only the chicks that are completely and totally fluff-dried. It will help the ones that are still in the shell to hear someone, but you can keep them from getting too crowded if they are good and dry.
I have to go pick up another chick order around noon…I think I’m going to leave everybody in there until I get back…they should be ok, right? The first didn’t hatch until 2pm yesterday so not even 24 hours.

I'm hoping for a good pic of L1! If she's the one in your second picture, it looks like she may well be a girl! I don't see a white spot on the head and the eyeliners seem fairly strong.
That’s her! No white spot & dark eyeliner! :wee
(Now I’m getting greedy and hoping for one of each to hatch out of the rest…my aunt said she will keep all 3 as a breeding trio if there’s one boy and two girls! Fingers crossed…that would be absolutely unbelievable luck…I can’t have roos but I can breed my own pullets from them!)

I have to go pick up another chick order around noon…I think I’m going to leave everybody in there until I get back…they should be ok, right? The first didn’t hatch until 2pm yesterday so not even 24 hours.

You should be fine. Remember that chicks you order have been without food or water for at least two days. They usually do okay, so a few extra hours for the chicks in the incubator should be no problem.

AGH I keep losing notifications for the thread! I hope those other eggs make it. :fl

Make sure it is a "watched" thread, then under Forums, pick Watched Threads and it will show up highlighted if there's anything new. I have the same issue, so I turn off e-mail notifications and just check watched threads when I open BYC in my browser. So far, though, I haven't figured out how to do the same in the web-applet for my phone. :(

Make sure it is a "watched" thread, then under Forums, pick Watched Threads and it will show up highlighted if there's anything new. I have the same issue, so I turn off e-mail notifications and just check watched threads when I open BYC in my browser. So far, though, I haven't figured out how to do the same in the web-applet for my phone. :(
Thanks! I’m notoriously bad at checking for things like emails unless I have a big blaring notification bubble. But I’ll definitely try that! I wish there was some way to “prioritize” what threads you want to be notified of, or perhaps a way to notify only when the OP posts.

Back
Top Bottom