Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well, if we haven't been shut down yet, there's probably not a problem with this idea, so we're probably fine. I just want it to keep going.

We all know each other, more or less, and it's much better than buying from total strangers.

up to the seller. Each auction is stand-alone deal between seller and high bidder. I am not going to micro manage this thread. I am hoping that everyone just sort of finds the rhythem and falls into step and plays nice.

Quote:
You should be the winner, silverfilly. You were the last to bid on them. I'd send pamperpoultry a pm and see what's going on.
big_smile.png

I will offer 6+ LF Buff Orpington eggs from my NON hatchery stock. Fertility and hatch rate has been excellent. Shipping is $7.00.

ORPHEN2.jpg
GOLDFINGER.jpg
ORPINGTONHEN1.jpg

Quote:
I bid $6 on these. If I win you can just ship them w/ the ones I'm already getting from the egg chain! Then I'll have a dozen.
jumpy.gif

I have to offer: 6 BLRW eggs. Will be gathered Monday and Tuesday to be shipped Wednesday morning. They ARE pullet eggs and one of my hens has a single comb. I could throw in an extra egg or two but they would be from todays gathering as I only have 3 hens. Will charge $7 shipping (honestly have no clue what it runs but that seems to be the normal)

Pics: (please ignore the little brown hen in one of the pics. No worries, you won't accidentally get one of her eggs)

134.jpg

175.jpg

Hansel1235337766989.jpg

Hansel_21235337779795.jpg

Hansel_and_Lola.jpg

I will post another batch of OEGB's To ship toward the end of the week. It will be another batch of 6plus ( I think I had 9 sent with the other batch won) It will be waterever is laid from tomorrow on. I have self blues, brown reds, Spangles, and Birchens (Birchens aren't layin that well so cant guarantee any of those)
Buyer pays $7 shipping any offer will be accepted out of bator room!! I accept paypal ( I will accept a money order but I can not ship until I recieve the money order)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom