Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
oooh can we share pm style? This would have been the first time I was able to do it and was so excited to find this thread only to find out we cant do it here?

Will do!

So is this not allowed then? The moderators never did say specifically if the 24 and 48 hour auctions were to be discontinued. I think it would be nice to not jump the gun without knowing for sure, since not everyone is going to get the pm about becky3086's site
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey - I don't mind helping out again. I don't have anything but preorders at the moment, but if someone is interested I will list. Getting that time of year again
big_smile.png

Glad to see everyone back

I'd like some Jungle Fowl, Polish and Peafowl~can I preorder these for the Spring?

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
Hey - I don't mind helping out again. I don't have anything but preorders at the moment, but if someone is interested I will list. Getting that time of year again
big_smile.png

Glad to see everyone back

I'd like some Jungle Fowl, Polish and Peafowl~can I preorder these for the Spring?​

Yes, send me an email to [email protected] -- I am currently taking preorders.
Thanks Amanda

I know at one time the mods talked like they were goin to let the auctions continue, has anyone asked nifty or any of them to find out for sure?? I believe if they were goin to stop them they would have locked the threads

Quote:
Ill take the plunge and ask Nifty? any objections? That way maybe we can start a new one for 2010?

I say go for it, whats it goin to hurt ya know their either goin to say yes or no, then we'll know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom