Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer:

#1 8 Silver Penciled Rock eggs ready to ship at end of auction. Reserve: $10.00 Shipping: $9.00

#2 12 Buff Brahma Bantam eggs. Potential SQ chicks. Reserve: $12.00 Shipping: $10.00

SPR-1.jpg
SILVERPENCILEDHENS.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg

BUFFBRAHMAROO.jpg
BRAHMAS.jpg

All auctions will be $12 shipping and start at $5. I will combine shipping if you win more than one. I offer the following:

#1: 8+ bantam Cochin/Frizzle eggs. I have a black & silver frizzle roo, a roo that is white with patches of black barred, and a SQ barred roo. The girls are black, buff, blue barred, and SQ barred. $12 shipping. Start at $5 please.

#2: 8+ Silkie (Frizzled possibility!) eggs. I have a splash and a white roo over white, buff, buff/lav, and black frizzled hens.

#3: 8+ blue and green EE eggs. I can throw in some pinks if you want them.

#4: 15+ Coturnix quail eggs. Colors include brown, white, golden, rosetta, and tuxedo.

ETA: The EEs are standard size.

Last edited:
#1 8 Silver Penciled Rock eggs ready to ship at end of auction. Reserve: $10.00 Shipping: $9.00

#2 12 Buff Brahma Bantam eggs. Potential SQ chicks. Reserve: $12.00 Shipping: $10.00

These end in 1 hour 8 min Can't anyone use them??? I wasn't thinking about the holiday weekend. I can wait to ship on Tuesday, and just replace the older eggs with fresh ones as my girls are laying well right now.

Last edited:
LA~Poulet :

Your buff brahmas are beautiful! I want some standard size ones SO badly!

yes those buff brahmas are soo beautiful... too bad i already got some in the bator..plus im running out of room.... but if i had room in the bator, i would get these​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom