Diving back into my hobby

I'm working on a new technique I recently learned, called "Frit-Stretching". Here is a piece that employs the technique - a substantially heavy, platter-bowl. I have a couple more pieces in my kilns tonight that are more colorful. This one is rather muted. I'm enjoying the technique, but it requires many days of kiln time per piece. This one is 9.5" across and 1" deep on the inside. It weighs 2# 8.6oz
received_413389097727556.jpeg

received_1067318957900656.jpeg

I'm working on a new technique I recently learned, called "Frit-Stretching". Here is a piece that employs the technique - a substantially heavy, platter-bowl. I have a couple more pieces in my kilns tonight that are more colorful. This one is rather muted. I'm enjoying the technique, but it requires many days of kiln time per piece. This one is 9.5" across and 1" deep on the inside. It weighs 2# 8.6oz
View attachment 3762050
View attachment 3762057

That's gorgeous!

View attachment 3762050
View attachment 3762057
Very cool! 🤩 Can't wait to see the others!

Back
Top Bottom