Do You Have Chicken Questions? Concerns? Problems? Ask BantamFan4Life!

Was My Information Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Little Bit

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

BantamFan4Life

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 15, 2012
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Hello! I've been on BYC quite a long time and I've had many people ask me questions. I thought, why don't I make a thread where people can ask their questions? So, ask me anything about chickens, and I will answer to best of my ability!

A little bit about me...
I've been on BYC since 2012. Studying chicken knowledge frequently, I am very knowledgable on poultry diseases and telling the breed/gender of poultry. I know some information about other poultry (quail, turkeys, ducks, etc.), and a little on cats, dogs, rabbits, and swine. I've completed several presentations, including ones on chicken biosecurity and show quality chickens. Also, I have several years of experience in showing chickens, and I've had a champion bird and gotten proficient scores in fitting and showing (which is poultry knowledge).

Alright, please ask me some chicken questions! :)

Ok,I will be getting ducklings.Three runner ducks.
I have 7 hens and soon a few pulleta in with the 7 hens.

The seven hens have been around ducks,adults,but never ducklings.How do you think it wilk work?

The hens are well be turning two this march..

Ok,I will be getting ducklings.Three runner ducks.
I have 7 hens and soon a few pulleta in with the 7 hens.

The seven hens have been around ducks,adults,but never ducklings.How do you think it wilk work?

The hens are well be turning two this march..

I would recommend putting the ducks in when they are full grown. Hens could hurt ducklings, as they are young, small, and fragile. Do you have a brooder you could put the ducklings in until they are full grown? I hope this helps!

Hello, I bought some Chicks but I don't know what breed they are can you tell me,please?? They're about 3-5 weeks old .
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hello , I'm quite new to this website , and I have a question ? So there is this baby chick that is only 2 days old and our hen doesn't want it . So now I am raising it , but I'm not really sure how to raise it , or what to feed it .. I was wondering if you could tell me What to feed it or how to feed it , thank you .

Back
Top Bottom