Duck eggs day 21 Air cell photos and Incubation pictures

Pics
Here we go! He looks slimy too
4DFCF225-BB62-49E4-A3EC-290CF19A3FF3.jpeg

Here we go! He looks slimy too
View attachment 3791786
It could be humidity is to high
Is this the last to hatch
? If so take a q tip and turn it over that gunk. It will lift off. Better to get it while wet before it sticks to baby
My last egg in each bator did this
Each bator at the schools hatched for 3 days and both last babies were sticky and I had ti get hardened goo off

? If so take a q tip and turn it over that gunk. It will lift off. Better to get it while wet before it sticks to baby
Each bator at the schools hatched for 3 days and both last babies were sticky and I had ti get hardened goo off
That’s exactly what I’m doing, thanks! I cleaned off his face and neck and then put him back in to warm up. I was wondering if the high humidity from all the ducklings hatching was causing the stickiness

Oops, I forgot to answer: yes this is the last one to hatch

I’m so tired but so happy they’ve all hatched. Of the 29 that went into lockdown, 28 hatched. Now I just have to keep them all alive. The last hatched duckling is hanging out in its bowl and looking perkier.

Between the incubator malfunction and all the duckling care I got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night 😂😂 But worth it to see all these babies.

Here is Ruu, the wrong end, full assist baby who is super healthy.
E70AE5FF-958A-4A3A-AE97-B471366233F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom