Jaffar is having another bad day. I picked him up, and saw something very interesting. (And troublesome) His nostrils are completely clogged up with dried mud. No wonder he’s in a bad mood and he can’t breathe normally. Tonight, I will attempt to clean out his nostrils with water and an evacuation bulb I have available. :eek::(
That certainly will help. Poor guy. 😥

My Tax for the past 2 days of chatting:
My poor 'what were you thinking, molting now? Girl
IMG_0438.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG
IMG_0455.JPG
Was finally warm enough that the compost pile is fully exposed. The girls wasted not time in getting to it when I let them out this evening!

Edit: ooops, full image went in in the incorrect order.:oops:

Last edited:
Jaffar is having another bad day. I picked him up, and saw something very interesting. (And troublesome) His nostrils are completely clogged up with dried mud. No wonder he’s in a bad mood and he can’t breathe normally. Tonight, I will attempt to clean out his nostrils with water and an evacuation bulb I have available. :eek::(
Dried mud? Hmmmm sounds odd, likely some discharge that gets mixed with dust and dirt do you think? Sure hope the wee fella feels better 💖

**sigh**

I am so dense sometimes (ok most times). When I got home I noted I hadn't put my heated waterer out this morning for the gang. I put it in my feedroom at night and forgot to put it out this morning when I did chores.

So I asked mum if she noted that I stupidly didn't have the water out, to which she replied 'how do I know if the water is out for your chickens'.

Did I mention I hire mum to do my chores for me when I am at work 😆. Will do some additional training this weekend for her job hahaha.

So now I am going to root them all out of bed to get some water, then go through all the drama of putting the kid's to bed again .... Yee gads 😞

Back
Top Bottom