I just went out to the coop, to check on the birds. I picked the biggest (5lbs), dumbest, but sweetest one I have, and brought her inside. She really is kinda dumb, but she’s my friend and I love her 😍 anyways. She’ll be sleeping comfortably and warm tonight! And have first breakfast tomorrow morning! 8F654CAC-7AEA-4AAD-B989-43502034DFD4.jpeg

Hey Everyone,

Just dropping in to say Hi... it's been a while! I feel like I say that every single time I stop by 😅 I am trying to read through everyone's posts. I see lots of familiar faces and some new ones too since I've last posted!

Just thought I'd share some holiday cheer! Are you all ready for the holidays?!

Chickmas Wreath 2022
0E621C38-8CDE-43A9-B80A-3600047171F3.jpeg

Cockatiel Christmas Tree 2022
(I started a Christmas Tree for my cockatiels Buffy & Ozzy, I didn't want them feeling left out!)
tempImageryoHZR.png

Cindi (me), Kiko & Gizmo
576A8198-C5EA-40B1-BA00-B00B059507B0.jpeg

View attachment 3354907
Quite a bit more perky today.
Lovely girl! 🥰 Very nice picture of her; 🥰.what story are you going to read to her tonight?? Looks like you are in the library/study.

I think it was the professor with the wing-tip shoes for the weapon!:gig:gig:lau

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Just dropping in to say Hi... it's been a while! I feel like I say that every single time I stop by 😅 I am trying to read through everyone's posts. I see lots of familiar faces and some new ones too since I've last posted!

Just thought I'd share some holiday cheer! Are you all ready for the holidays?!

Chickmas Wreath 2022
View attachment 3354965

Cockatiel Christmas Tree 2022
(I started a Christmas Tree for my cockatiels Buffy & Ozzy, I didn't want them feeling left out!)
View attachment 3354967

Cindi (me), Kiko & Gizmo
View attachment 3354968
They have grown so big.

Hi Alex :frow
Kiko & Gizmo have definitely grown a lot since I first introduced them!!! Do you remember when they were this tiny?!View attachment 3354976
View attachment 3354978
They grow so fast 😢

How is your flock doing?!
Oh yes I remember when they were so small. Around the time I got my five Rocks. They are all grown up now too!
Looks like Gizmo, finally grew into her feet! :gig

Back
Top Bottom