They're really enjoying the sunshine
20231225_140121.jpg

There are quick challenge runs at each other that I see, and it does seem more frequent than it used to be, so yes this could be like that. Diane Ida-iot? Hah, so where am I in the perceived pecking order?
I'm not sure, but definitely above her. Is she the one who didn't like to be picked up with her feet dangling? Or was it Anna. If it was her, it might be long seated "Hey, you can't do that to me! I'll get back at you" now coming bubbling out until she works through her aggressive, retaliatory teen stage.

Merry Christmas!
I woke up and baked apple bread, which was delicious with vanilla honey butter.
View attachment 3712247
Around dinner tonight both sets of parents will be over to open the last of kiddos presents and set up her new dollhouse. We're having a very peaceful holiday out here, it really does feel different living in the country in a house big enough for the three of us!
View attachment 3712256
The girls got a bowl of water and a dish of chopped veg for their feast.
View attachment 3712257
Samara making sure Morinth got food to eat, she's very protective of her. They were hatched together by my friend.
View attachment 3712258
Gather round the bowls, y'all!
View attachment 3712259
And a very merry Christmas to you. :)
They all look very content 😊💕

Woke up this morning to single digits (F), but clear skies. Egg supplies AFTER making eggnog and deviled eggs (cooked 3 doz for those)View attachment 3712299

Shan is very much Cheetah's daughter. Not sure yet if she's going to reach her mother's statuesque size, but her eggs are like her half sisters, Lark and Indigo.
View attachment 3712300

And compared to large/extra large from Maizie
View attachment 3712301

Mugs from much of the crew
View attachment 3712302Cardhu, Havoc, Tuff, and Shan

View attachment 3712303Another of Havoc

View attachment 3712305Nellie

View attachment 3712306Cheetah and Enigma (who moves like Silver did, I truly suspect she is her daughter)

View attachment 3712307Twirp, Nellie, Primula, Storm, Cardhu, Whiskey (with Cuckoo's bum bombing in front)

And SherlockView attachment 3712310
Those are gorgeous eggs 🥰

Sherlock isn’t a baby anymore he is now a lovely young dog 💕

Tassels laid beautiful dark khaki colored eggs for enough days for me to fall in love with the color. Then she stopped and is content with being big and fluffy and changing the color of her gowns.
Just look at those feathers!
🥰🥰
View attachment 3711730View attachment 3711731
Wow, that's enough to drag me out of hibernation to comment! Definition of eye candy right there.

Back
Top Bottom