I need to build up my muscles. Try to return my strength. I am working hard 😓 on that. Yes I get sore, but I work through it and I feel a little stronger each time I do!
Christmas season just killed my strength and I gained weight :(
I want to lose about 30 pounds (will need to adjust Marie’s trim, to accommodate the weight loss) :D
And I feel better when I’m busy burning calories!
You just be careful and don’t overdo it! We aren’t 19 anymore we don’t heal as fast!

The last few years I have been working on myself.
I stopped smoking cigarettes! :D
I walk around the neighborhood every other day. ( until I feel like someone’s targeting me)
Many years ago I stopped drinking alcohol 🍷🥃🍺🍾
And I recently stopped eating donuts 🍩 ( that was hard to do!!) because there’s always fresh coffee and donuts at the airport cafe.
In my older age, I try to be less judgmental and more focused on caring, and loving people as well.

Last edited:
Self improvement tax:
IMG_3971.jpeg IMG_4002.jpeg

The last few years I have been working on myself.
I stopped smoking cigarettes! :D
I walk around the neighborhood every other day. ( until I feel like someone’s targeting me)
Many years ago I stopped drinking alcohol 🍷🥃🍺🍾
And I stopped eating donuts 🍩 ( that was hard to do!!) because there’s always fresh coffee and donuts at the airport cafe.
In my older age, I try to be less judgmental and more focused on caring, and loving people as well.
Oops I forgot, yes I do have a piece of the pie that is freshly baked if the waitress offers it to me, with my coffee ☕️. (Usually it’s for free :D )
Possibly part of the hanger rental agreement. :gig:old

CSI Chicken Palace

I have analyzed security camera footage, psychologically profiled the chief suspects, and mapped the locations and sizes of the eggy footprints.

Piglet and Pooh returned to the scene of the crime several times today. Suspicious!

There is a gap in the camera footage at the crucial moment (which turned out to be last night after lockup but before bed). Suspicious.

There are eggy footprints of at least three different individuals and they extend up to high shelves and door handles.

Please note. Egg on the floor is a serious slipping hazard!

My conclusion is that Bernie was helping Pooh find a good nest site for her first egg. In doing so she managed to push open the door between the nest box and the servant quarters.

She looked around but came out quite fast and went to bed.

In the morning Pooh went in and invited her friends Tassels and Calypso to look around. All three came out and Pooh settled down to consider laying an egg.

Piglet the meany, not content with bullying Sylvie, went after Poo and chased her into the servant quarters. Kerfuffle ensued and the door got slammed shut trapping them both in there.

Somewhere along the way Pooh did lay her first egg. It is a similar size to Piglet’s but a more brilliant blue (ink supplies are full).

Congratulations Pooh on your first egg. I realize the mayhem wasn’t really your fault.
View attachment 3744289View attachment 3744290View attachment 3744291View attachment 3744292
Sounds like a very good reconstruction of the crime scene. You could try running it by Aurora, she is great at solving mysteries ( @BY Bob ). Plus I’d love to see that pic of her again!
Thank you for such detailed information. This is very impressive and I am learning. Broad-Wing it is! I am trying to learn the hawks that show up here.

More tax for hawk talk: Poopy in the motion
View attachment 3744432
I bet you are in the flyways of the Eastern Corridor, you will see a lot of migrating birds!
Has anyone heard the status of Gumbo? :old :idunno
I think PTR’s father decided they have to try to rehome Gumbo and not kill him, but I’ve jumped ahead in the thread and don’t know if there’s an update between pages 18065 and here!

Sounds like a very good reconstruction of the crime scene. You could try running it by Aurora, she is great at solving mysteries ( @BY Bob ). Plus I’d love to see that pic of her again!

I bet you are in the flyways of the Eastern Corridor, you will see a lot of migrating birds!

I think PTR’s father decided they have to try to rehome Gumbo and not kill him, but I’ve jumped ahead in the thread and don’t know if there’s an update between pages 18065 and here!
Thanks for trying. I’m quite interested in the Gumbo situation. He looks like a great rooster. I hope he gets a good home.

Back
Top Bottom