I’m a bit concerned 😧. I haven’t seen Flash this afternoon. I hope she shows up later at roosting time. Me and Sir Jaffar have been busy with the littles all day.
If anyone has seen her, here is her picture: 68444645709__099CED05-CFC6-444B-98A8-2C12AAF4E5E2.jpeg

I’m a bit concerned 😧. I haven’t seen Flash this afternoon. I hope she shows up later at roosting time. Me and Sir Jaffar have been busy with the littles all day.
If anyone has seen her, here is her picture:View attachment 3811661
Ah, yes. She was last seen with the Dynamic Dangerous Duo (that is Parmesan and Mozzarella) standing about 4 feet in front of the door.
IMG_1033.JPG

But in all seriousness, I hope you are able to find her.

STORY TIME

Monday, came home from work. White feathers all over the yard by the deck. Kid comes up from the coop: I can only find 9 birds....plus the 2 in Castor's house. I just took one down.

See Pippa feathers around, along with dark brahma...

I grab the other: Twirp (good girl! You're so smart!) Start heading towards the coop with her...there's another...and another. They keep popping out. Set Twirp down to join them and start yard sweep. 3...no 5 from behind the pea tree hedge...2 halfway across the pasture...another down by the hay bales below....

Husband informs me that my dog got off the lead 3 times today and is the responsible culprit, not the fox. So far no one hurt, just pulled feathers. (Sherlock has an appointment next month at the vet to be fixed, hopefully it helps).

Normal coop closing time: still missing are Pear, Enigma (frequently last into the coop), Mera, and Blurr. Keep coop open longer. Mera turns up, then Enigma. Pear arrives at half dark. Blurr was spotted down below at neighbor's place but spooked and vanished. Close coop....hinge broken. Rig something for the night. Figure out how to fix so can do it first thing in the morning before leaving for work.

Tuesday morning, still no trace of Blurr. Fix coop hatch. Modify Sherlock's lead. Maybe Blurr will turn up. (Slim thought) head to work.

This evening: below neighbor's sister is visiting, brings up Blurr who has been hanging out on his porch with his dog, no fear. Even flew up onto his mom's shoulder. Charmed all of them...except the mom's little schnauzer.

Back
Top Bottom