PXL_20240507_210553883~3.jpg

I know @notabitail dose NOT have a picture of my Brahma hens like this!

And Josey. Who got stolen from me by my brother Nota!!!!
PXL_20240507_164620575~3.jpg

Here I go again thinking!..,
…… …..
….. ….
Dangerous when it start doing things.
I’m thinking that I should join the town Eagles Club. Or the BPOE lodge. Just to get out of the house some evenings. I rarely go out into public places anymore except for church!??🤔
I don’t know anything about either of those. What about doing more with your church community?
But don’t take my advice, I avoid going out as much as I can!

Here I go again thinking!..,
…… …..
….. ….
Dangerous when it start doing things.
I’m thinking that I should join the town Eagles Club. Or the BPOE lodge. Just to get out of the house some evenings. I rarely go out into public places anymore except for church!??🤔
Check and see if their morals and members fit your standards, but those groups can be very nice.

Bike riding in the evening just for fun is nice if you can do it.

Now I need to go blow more of my savings on pedals since I broke one....
Metal on the outside, but plastic on the inside! Ah well. better the pedals break then hit a person or spook them.

I've bought things made out of metal before. Drone controller holder for my bike. Rode around with it and it didn't last. I've heard making your own is better but I don't have the equipment to print one out.

And now for my 5 star rant on printers....Never mind.

Bike riding in the evening just for fun is nice if you can do it.

Now I need to go blow more of my savings on pedals since I broke one....
My husband showed me this...fat tad electric recumbent trike with shocks and a massive storage box hooked onto it.
He's apparently going to be a bike collector since he has his recumbend fat tad AND an e-bike.
I...just have a trike. It is blue. 😆

20240507_190002.jpg
Chicken tax. I was trying to get a pic of Morinth looking nifty now that her molt is done but Ash wanted to be in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom