Football Fans Thread!!!! Any football fans welcome!!!

Cheering for Brady/Manning XVIII?  It will be interesting to see if Manning continues to throw short wobblers in today's game.  It is like he has been injured, without admitting it.

Love to see the rematch, in Foxboro.  The best against the best.  I am emotionally exhausted after the roller coaster of yesterday's game.  Go Pats!!!!

He has seemed a little off, maybe it's his neck? Hope we have a good game!

During the preseason and early season, many Pats' fans compared Peyton Manning's receiving corps to the Pats' and bemoaned the lack of stars here. To those fans, the Broncos were a sure thing.

The Patriots' habit of building a team with very few stars, but lots of depth, gives many fans angst. Yet, the team is going to another AFC Championship game with lots of "plug-in" players that are doing a fine job. I think more and more fans are buying into the way they build the team. They should. Their record of success is instructive.

It sure helps that the Patriots have # 12. He shows his human side when he errs, but overall he is one of the best who played the game. I feel privileged to see him play and root for his success.

Last edited:
During the preseason and early season, many Pats' fans compared Peyton Manning's receiving corps to the Pats' and bemoaned the lack of stars here.  To those fans, the Broncos were a sure thing. 

The Patriots' habit of building a team with very few stars, but lots of depth, gives many fans angst.  Yet, the team is going to another AFC Championship game with lots of "plug-in" players that are doing a fine job.  I think more and more fans are buying into the way they build the team.  They should.  Their record of success is instructive.

It sure helps that the Patriots have # 12.  He shows his human side when he errs, but overall he is one of the best who played the game.  I feel privileged to see him play and root for his success.

I think I would rather have a team of plug in players and a lot of depth than all the super stars with their big egos. The Broncos need to build some depth, that being said, I know they were trying to build a team around Manning. That is fine and all for now, but what about the future, Peyton won't be around forever.

The Pats have obviously figured it out if they can plug in a bunch of unknowns and their system still works.

I do haven a ton of respect for Manning and what he has done After all of his neck surgeries. I have been through two if them and couldn't imagine playing football after them!

I think I would rather have a team of plug in players and a lot of depth than all the super stars with their big egos. The Broncos need to build some depth, that being said, I know they were trying to build a team around Manning. That is fine and all for now, but what about the future, Peyton won't be around forever.

The Pats have obviously figured it out if they can plug in a bunch of unknowns and their system still works.

I do haven a ton of respect for Manning and what he has done After all of his neck surgeries. I have been through two if them and couldn't imagine playing football after them!

Manning's accomplishments deserve respect. I am not one of those fans who cannot see what he has done. He had a good run, but his injuries are piling up. There are lots of questions coming from everywhere.

BTW, I enjoy Colorado immensely. The mountains, the history, the agriculture are all things that I get to when I can.

Manning's accomplishments deserve respect.  I am not one of those fans who cannot see what he has done.  He had a good run, but his injuries are piling up.  There are lots of questions coming from everywhere.

BTW, I enjoy Colorado immensely.  The mountains, the history, the agriculture are all things that I get to when I can. 
Yeah lived here all my life, born and raised in Aspen, Co. I have never made it to Maine, but heard it is beautiful. I would never stop eating fish/seafood if I lived on the coast.

I am a Seahalks fan l have a silly dream of being the first girl in the NFL don't think it's that's likely but l can dream
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png

Back
Top Bottom