Granny's gone and done it again

you have 3 right? How old is the shihtzu?
We're not sure. Pretty old. She's the one that is on pain meds. She was having seizures for a while. We have her on a couple of different meds. Seems we have most pain under control. Still, she has bad days. She'll just be laying beside me and all of a sudden yelp out loud and jump down. :( Cloudy eyes. Losing hearing.

How much did you lose, all told?

If you're falling asleep and setting your chair on fire, Robert's probably right.

@Cynthia12, when Bella's standing up looking out like that, are her front feet braced on the door? Or is she free standing?
Free standing. If she's in the kitchen and gets curious as to what I'm doing on the counter, she'll stand up to get a better look. She'll stand up to watch me get her food. At the vet's office I was talking to the gal at the counter, look down at her and she's standing to be able to see who I'm talking to. 😄 Funny little thing. Smart.

Have a good day, Larry. Granny, where are you?

I'm off to the big city to pick up equipment for my sleep study. DH going with, he's on vaca this week. Have to go back tomorrow to return it.
I've done this at home too. Came up with some interesting things. One being that I do better sleeping on my left side.

Have a good day, Larry. Granny, where are you?

I'm off to the big city to pick up equipment for my sleep study. DH going with, he's on vaca this week. Have to go back tomorrow to return it.
I did my last sleep study at home and it went well. So did my better half's. My first two I did in a clinic environment and they where less stressful than doing it at home.

Back
Top Bottom