Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
That's very odd, is the incubator on a tilted surface? The water usually overflows into the "B" side and if you're really overzealous there are overflow/vent holes in the bottom where it can come out on your counter, lol. Never had water go in the center where the rod is though.
No I think it was you that told me to make sure it’s leveled to help keep humidity consistent so I keep a level right next to it and every time I take the lid off I check it’s level in all directions. I start a hatch out with 4oz in side a and top off with about 1oz twice a day to keep it at about 45%. After this hatch I’ll try filling it to see how the water is getting in there. For now I won’t keep side A as full.

No I think it was you that told me to make sure it’s leveled to help keep humidity consistent so I keep a level right next to it and every time I take the lid off I check it’s level in all directions. I start a hatch out with 4oz in side a and top off with about 1oz twice a day to keep it at about 45%. After this hatch I’ll try filling it to see how the water is getting in there. For now I won’t keep side A as full.

lol, It's possible. I have a terrible memory and half the time I don't realize when I'm talking to the same person, if they've changed their avatar it's like I'm talking to a whole new person. :lau

4AB505A9-5D20-4265-B933-50E61D7878ED.jpeg
Hi all,
Can’t remember the last time I bought something, brought it home and said WOW!!! Day 2 , first time hatching. I can set my clock to the turner! Today I lost power for a few seconds... the incubator stayed on schedule and didn’t reset. Glad I listened to all your reviews!!!

View attachment 2080101 Hi all,
Can’t remember the last time I bought something, brought it home and said WOW!!! Day 2 , first time hatching. I can set my clock to the turner! Today I lost power for a few seconds... the incubator stayed on schedule and didn’t reset. Glad I listened to all your reviews!!!

I hope you have a great hatch!! Good luck! You should join us in the April hatch-a-long, it's a great place to ask questions, both experienced people and newbies alike in the hatch-a-long.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/april-2020-hatch-a-long-all-are-welcome.1352789/

Thank you
I’m late as usual.. but it crossed my mind.
Think I’ll be over there in a few:)

You can't be late really, people join throughout the month until hatch dates start to overlap into the following month and then someone usually starts up another hatch-a-long. lol. Many of us hatch several months out of the year. 🥰

You can't be late really, people join throughout the month until hatch dates start to overlap into the following month and then someone usually starts up another hatch-a-long. lol. Many of us hatch several months out of the year. 🥰
I can see this turning into a habit... funny the feed store manager smiled yesterday as I was leaving ?

If incubating bantams and standards, do you think the bantams would work in the middle more than the standards because the middle turns less? or does it not matter who's where?

I tend to put the smaller eggs in the middle but it hasn't actually made a difference for my hatches.

Back
Top Bottom