Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
On another note...I also candled the four AC/CX eggs I set last week. Today is late day 6...but I didn't want to wait any longer. One had a blood ring, and the other four I don't think are developing. I'm leaving them in to check again Wednesday when I set the next 8, and the Ayam Cemani eggs coming in from Florida.

107046778_269236177691121_282322524000345584_n.jpg

You can just see the blood ring almost touching the air cell.

Ahh well, I didn't need four random chicks that are 7 or so days older than the others anyway.

Hopefully the ones with the large air cell drawn down are preparing for hatch! :fl
The others look fine. Are you hand turning the early eggs while the others are in lockdown or are you using multiple incubators?
Two NE360 incubators ! Everything in my turning incubator has shown life the whole process, then I switch to my hatching incubator and everything goes south

For the those eggs I don’t hear or see any sign of life 😕 it’s sad but it’s just my normal reality at this point lol

I'm not quite sure how you're setting your eggs. Do you have multiple incubators? Are you setting them in batches?...or just putting them in as they are laid?

I'm currently holding onto eggs being laid to set in a batch on Wednesday. I'll have 8 eggs that go in all at once. They will all be the same 'day' per the incubation schedule, even though they were laid one per day up to that point.
A120C373-2168-478A-A281-9AC57CA41EA7.jpeg

I have two. I’m doing staggered hatches so one is just for lockdown hatching purposes. I know that all eggs set start the same day once you set them in the incubator. Sometimes I add 4 one day and mark it on the calendar sometimes only 1 or 2. That’s why I have so many different days going at once right now.

I mark their shell with a symbol and the date put in the incubator then I mark on the calendar when that sets lockdown date is lol

None of that is the issue, just them hatching is the issue, which we’ll see Since I have some of my other silkies eggs that will be coming to lockdown soon, we’ll see if there’s a difference with having a different hen and doing the higher humidity throughout

View attachment 2228364
I have two. I’m doing staggered hatches so one is just for lockdown hatching purposes. I know that all eggs set start the same day once you set them in the incubator. Sometimes I add 4 one day and mark it on the calendar sometimes only 1 or 2. That’s why I have so many different days going at once right now.

I mark their shell with a symbol and the date put in the incubator then I mark on the calendar when that sets lockdown date is lol

None of that is the issue, just them hatching is the issue, which we’ll see Since I have some of my other silkies eggs that will be coming to lockdown soon, we’ll see if there’s a difference with having a different hen and doing the higher humidity throughout
What do you have on the floor of NR360 on the right? Some sort of clothe?

View attachment 2228364

Out of curiosity....what's the elevation where you live?

Back
Top Bottom