Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Personally I would exchange it if it arrived broken. Where did you order it from? Even if you rig something that doesn't necessarily mean it will be working properly depending on how badly it's broken. Also, would it prevent you from being able to exchange it?

good point. And you love yours so I should exchange it for a new one? Bought on Amazon.

Just in a bit of an emergency have almost done but unknown age of a couple eggs one of which I made a peephole in shell by air space, but membrane is fully intact!

While I was putting my eggs into lockdown, our puppy (Destructo - see the Dogs contest! ☺) decided to help me open the new heating pad for the MHP that was literally JUST DELIVERED....

20210114_165838.jpg

good point. And you love yours so I should exchange it for a new one? Bought on Amazon.

Just in a bit of an emergency have almost done but unknown age of a couple eggs one of which I made a peephole in shell by air space, but membrane is fully intact!
I would definitely exchange it! They will send one as soon as you put in the exchange order. Or do you have a tractor supply in your area? You could send it for return on Amazon and go get one at Tractor Supply. Maybe you can make a homemade incubator that will hold your eggs until you get a new one? I’m sorry you’ve had trouble! It really is a great incubator!

I love my NR360s so much that I bought 3 instead of getting a cabinet incubator. Lol
If you have a local Tractor Supply they actually have the best prices on NR360 most of the time and might be a good immediate option and just return the broken one.

We have them in store at our local TSC for $140.
I would definitely exchange it! They will send one as soon as you put in the exchange order. Or do you have a tractor supply in your area? You could send it for return on Amazon and go get one at Tractor Supply. Maybe you can make a homemade incubator that will hold your eggs until you get a new one? I’m sorry you’ve had trouble! It really is a great incubator!

Lol, you both beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom