Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

That's a great resource! Thank you! You'll have to keep up updated on how well it works for you!
I thought it was on this thread where these quail turners we're being discussed. I'll let y'all know how it works. One thing I noticed is that it sits a little higher than the chicken egg turner. I don't know if that's intentional but it may make removing the turner easier at lock down if the turner is above the center point of the eggs.

I thought it was on this thread where these quail turners we're being discussed. I'll let y'all know how it works. One thing I noticed is that it sits a little higher than the chicken egg turner. I don't know if that's intentional but it may make removing the turner easier at lock down if the turner is above the center point of the eggs.

It's very possible. We chat about so much in here that I may have just forgotten. lol

I have a shelf liner that I purchased from Dollar General, in my incubator right now. I think Walmart also carries them. I have used it on several of my hatches and have had no problem with it. I just cut a hole in the center for the turner and then put a patch over it when I take the turner out.
I love this stuff! I bought it in a roll from Amazon and you can just cut it to fit. You can use scrap pieces to open jars too!😊

Back
Top Bottom