Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

The upright brown egg in pic 1 is the special egg, the blue in pic 2 is from my flock. You can see the brown one on the opposite side in the back on pic 2.

With the TP tubes, different angles of cuts gives better tilting options. I measured 45 degrees on a test egg, marked it, and found the angled tube allowed a full 45 degree till better, if one is inclined to tilt that far. I did experiment with carton cups, but my eggs were too big to tilt back and forth without cutting the sides down, which in turn made the cups wobbly.

View attachment 2211256View attachment 2211257View attachment 2211258View attachment 2211261

The upright brown egg in pic 1 is the special egg, the blue in pic 2 is from my flock. You can see the brown one on the opposite side in the back on pic 2.

With the TP tubes, different angles of cuts gives better tilting options. I measured 45 degrees on a test egg, marked it, and found the angled tube allowed a full 45 degree till better, if one is inclined to tilt that far. I did experiment with carton cups, but my eggs were too big to tilt back and forth without cutting the sides down, which in turn made the cups wobbly.

View attachment 2211256View attachment 2211257View attachment 2211258View attachment 2211261
😘🥰

Decided to grab another cup of coffee before digging and you beat me to it!
Yet another reason why I LOVE my coffee!! :gig
So the TP ring goes under the corrugated cardboard?

So the TP ring goes under the corrugated cardboard?
The TP ring is for if you decided NOT to use the turner (turn it off completely).
The cardboard cutouts are for if you ARE using the ring and have the turner on.
It kept those eggs upright and still allowed them to go around the ring to eliminate hot/cold spots.

I used the cardboard cutouts, but when I was trying to figure it all out I tried several different things because I was considering not using the turner at the beginning of incubation.
Several people have done incubation both ways I think...turner on or turner off.

The TP ring is for if you decided NOT to use the turner (turn it off completely).
The cardboard cutouts are for if you ARE using the ring and have the turner on.
It kept those eggs upright and still allowed them to go around the ring to eliminate hot/cold spots.

I used the cardboard cutouts, but when I was trying to figure it all out I tried several different things because I was considering not using the turner at the beginning of incubation.
Several people have done incubation both ways I think...turner on or turner off.
Ohhhhhh okay thanks for clarifying. Good contraption!
I’m not gonna to stress too much cause, like @CluckNDoodle said, there isn’t much hope for those guys.

Back
Top Bottom