Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Hmmm. Then I don't think mine is working. I've had it plugged in now for 5-6 hours and haven't seen it turn yet. It does work when you hold both buttons down but not seen it doing it on it's own at all.

Did you reset the number of days to hatch? The turner will automatically shut off 3 days prior to hatch, for lockdown. So unless you reset the number of days to hatch, it won't turn.

They're beautiful!

Can you tell me a little more about what you saw? It's hard to diagnose a reason for them not hatching when I don't see it in person or get lots of details. When you looked at them were they in the correct position for hatching? Turned away from the air cell? Was there a sticky substance around them? Fully developed?
This one I think had its head under its left wing.
20220326_213841.jpg

This one did have some sort of liquid substance. I was too afraid to look fully at it, so don't know what position it was in.
20220326_214300.jpg

This one had a saddle air cell. I think it was in the right position, but I don't remember exactly when I took it out (the one that was moving, but too late to help).
20220326_213917.jpg

This one I think had its head under its left wing.

This one did have some sort of liquid substance. I was too afraid to look fully at it, so don't know what position it was in.

This one had a saddle air cell. I think it was in the right position, but I don't remember exactly when I took it out (the one that was moving, but too late to help).

#1 & #3 appear to be malpositions. #2 looks like it quit a few days ago.

I ended up buying a govee thermometer/ hygrometer today. I think I calibrated it right. It has been up to temp in the incubator for about 5-6 hrs. At first the incubator ran around 99.5-99.7. For the past couple hours it has been 98.9-99.2. Is that ok or should I bump the temp up? Or wait to see how it is tomorrow after being in there all day? I haven't changed the temperature on the incubator at all in a couple days.

I ended up buying a govee thermometer/ hygrometer today. I think I calibrated it right. It has been up to temp in the incubator for about 5-6 hrs. At first the incubator ran around 99.5-99.7. For the past couple hours it has been 98.9-99.2. Is that ok or should I bump the temp up? Or wait to see how it is tomorrow after being in there all day? I haven't changed the temperature on the incubator at all in a couple days.

That fluctuation is fine. All definitely with a safe zone.

That fluctuation is fine. All definitely with a safe zone.
Thank you. What is the safe zone? I tried searching and couldn't find much and google had way too many answers. I just want to be sure it doesn't drop under or over what it should. I was ok with the 99's but once it hit 98. something is when I got worried. LOL

Back
Top Bottom