What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kristen grinned,"The notebook was an important part of my existence. It had my notes, my charts, my lunch plan, everything!" She cocked her head,"I let that go AND I haven't kissed you since we were in the woods. I'm pretty proud of myself."
~~~
Taylor frowned,"What do lion's use their tails for?"
~~~
It hit Aaran in the back and he screamed. The tranquilizer took a while to work so he was on his knees yelling in pain. Slowly the tranq did it's job and he slumped face first on the ice.

Alika gasped. She shook him and said "Wake up!" In Greek. She tried to pick him up but she wasn't strong enough. She was panicking, not knowing how to help him. She pulled the dart out of him and hoped that did something.

Rosalie stopped at a mud track "Look" she said "What?" her brother asked "Tracks, from a shifter" she said feeling smart, she followed the tracks and then shifted into a small dragon. 

Serpente raised her head out of the water suspiciously. She hissed quietly as she looked around, and she quickly stuck her tongue out to get the scent of whoever was near.

Name:Jenx
History:She grew up in the forest but then was abducted and has lived in the city since then.
Personality:Kind,smart,good at everything, secretive
True Form: (An animal) Phoenix that burns blue and purple
Picture/Description:She is very smal but can grow the normal size or go as small as a chick, she also burns blue or purple and sometimes both.
Username:Little Peep

Andromeda shook her head, somewhat unsure. "I don't know, just not feeling my self I suppose."
~
Amar thought. "Perhaps not right now. I rather not rush, since dinner should be ready soon."
~
Calystia listened to their conversation quietly.

Castiel frowned concerned. "Is you head hurting again? " he asked curiously.
~~~
Dyrte curtsied and said, "As you wish. Does the tea meet your satisfaction? How about the fruits? "
~~~
Raymer came back with a tray of cut fruits and a large salad. He set the tray down and started opening the cage door. Taking the chain and lock off, then the actual door. He got the tray and slipped it inside. Then locked up again.

"No, at least not right now." Andromeda shook her head, having a hard time expressing her feelings.
~
"Yes, it is lovely. Thankyou." She set down her tea after taking another sip and tried the fruit.
~
After a moment Calystia reached out to take the tray. She took her first bite cautiously then slowly continued to eat. At first she had been concerned that Raymer had hidden sleep potion in her food or anything likewise but she was so hungry she could help but eat. looked down at the guard feeling watched as she remembered what the mam had said to her earlier about being a pet. Despite her best efforts she couldn't help but feel like one.

[COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Name:Jenx[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age:21[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender:Female[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History:She grew up in the forest but then was abducted  and has lived in the city since then.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality:Kind,smart,good at everything, secretive [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]True Form: (An animal) Phoenix that burns blue and purple[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Picture/Description:She is very smal but can grow the normal size or go as small as a chick, she also burns blue or purple and sometimes both. [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username:Little Peep[/COLOR]
(Love your avatar! I am a Whovian too!!!)

Back
Top Bottom