What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
:)hugs :eek: I hope he's okay!!!!! Don't worry about not being on!)
Kristen described the floor plan to him (I don't know what it looks like lol). When she finished she nodded,"That's what I remember." She looked at Orson,"About right as far as you know?"

Taylor nodded,"They're beautiful! There are so many too." She leaned against Nashton,"It's like a big giant cupcake with tons of sprinkles." She smiled still looking up.

Orson looked at the drawing and memorized it.
~~~
Nashton grinned at Taylor and said, "That's one way of looking at it. But to me, it like a sheet of black paper that's had holes poked into it and a light set behind it."
Kristen was processing something. So if they were watching them the whole time, these people saw Orson kiss her? She blushed and stared awkwardly at the wall.
~~~
Taylor stared at him for a moment,"How about we call it a cupcake, and I'll kiss you this week." She compromised, grinning devilishly.

Absmi shook her head. "I've never shifted, so I wouldn't know what it's like not shifting. Sometimes I wish I could. It seems so interesting to become something else. " She explained simply.
~~~
Aeval glanced down at Dust and smiled nicely at him. "Sorry if I woke you." She said quietly.
~~~
Degan caught Zia with his wing, he then raised it up, until she was back to where she rolled off.
Dawn shrugged. "I guess. I wish I couldn't shift sometimes, but other times I'm glad I can."
~~~~~
Dust looked up at her. "It's fine."
~~~~~
Zia slept quietly for the rest of the time.

~Shape Shifters~

Name: Prince Maxton
History: to be rp
Personality: Dominant, stubborn, competitive, ruthless and ambitious.
True Form: (An animal) A Bellator
Picture/Description:
He's a human torso, with the lower body of a snake. But instead of soft skin, his face and upper body is covered in reptilian scales. He also has sharp fangs and snake eyes, with dark hair.
(His human form.)

Username:NickyKnack
(ColorParakeet do you like? If not I'll change it.
smile.png
)

(Yeah, it's cool!:) Good job!)

(Do you want me to start first? (RP Minerva, or do you want to RP Maxton first?))

Calystia was taken off guard by the personal question, was he really interested to know the answer? "My older, Andromeda, is 28 years old. She has beautiful medium length red hair, and has a body that is built, yet femine. Andromeda is very guarded but if you get to know her you would see that behind her tough appearance she's a caring, loving person who is loyal beyond compare to anyone she loves." Calystia spoke with pride of her sister, having always looked up to her. "When our parents died Andromeda took care of us. She wisely picked a hidden place for us to sleep in saftey, cooked us meals, and always protected us from Markus's men... She was only around nine years old at the time." Calystia paused for a moment while she thought. "Kareena's my younger sister, and is 17 years old. She is very kind, and compassionate. Whenever Andromeda and I argued she would always settle our dispute, or when something bad happened to us she would always stay positive, and keep up our spirits." Calystia stopped then, feeling suddenly lonely, and wishing Kareena was there to make her feel better.
~
After a few moments, Andromeda fell to sleep.

Raymer sat and quietly listened. He'd only had one brother and he'd died young in a freak accident. He still blamed himself for not being there for his younger brother when he'd needed him. To be separated from such sisters, must be unthinkable, let alone traumatic. He sighed softly and said, "Your sisters sound to be very important to you. So do you think they got away from Markus?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Castiel opened his eyes and stared at the vast whiteness, thinking about what to do now.

Calystia shook her head and quickly looked down as tears filled her eyes, so that he couldn't see her face. "No. Andromeda is dead. I fear Kareena has become powerless in Markus care and will not last long." It was nearly impossible to keep her feeling hidden, but somehow she had found a great of strength she never she had. Being taken from her home to this had her confused and frightened, but she tried her best to let no one know. The loniless of being without her sisters weighed on her soul greatly, but now acknowledged that she had lost Andromeda made her feel as if she would burst.
~
Zzzzzz....

(
hugs.gif
ep.gif
I hope he's okay!!!!! Don't worry about not being on!)
Kristen described the floor plan to him (I don't know what it looks like lol). When she finished she nodded,"That's what I remember." She looked at Orson,"About right as far as you know?"

Ashton smiled and said, "Hello, Angela. Sad to say, but Markus caught another dove to day. She doesn't have a name yet. But I thought you'd enjoy meeting her."
Angela looked to the other dove girl and reached out a hand to her "That must be hard on you to not know your name, maybe the four of us can think of a name you would like to take" She said kindly then glanced over "This is Arran, she's my handler and friend"

Orson put his arm around Sergio and listened to Kristen tell them the floor plan.
~~~
"Miss, H-9? " Ericsson looked up at Rosie hopeful.
~~~
Qdoba smiled kindly and explained what it was. She then said, "I can teach you a few of the popular dances. They really are quite simple to learn. " She said as she shut the tubs water off. She then got the tray of oils and bathing salts, for Star to choose from.
~~~
(Oh, no!
hugs.gif
You go see about him. I hope he's fine, but just in case, I'm sending healing vibes his way.)
(Ok, he only got whiplash from the log truck hitting him, so he's ok, just gonna be sore for a while. Thanks :) )
~~~
Jackie turned the paper around after a moment longer "Like this?" She had drawn out what Kristen had said

~~~
"No, you hit me" Rosie said and shook her head "Aww, C-9?"
~~~
Star blushed and looked to her choices "I would like that. I don't know if I will be any good at that though." She said softly, then found a scent she liked and put it in the water

Kareena pointed at a older girl with perfect Gothic makeup, and true red hair, and a girl with teal hair and mermaid tail. "Those two our my sisters."
~
Azure tisked, and pushed him away with a playful grin.
~
Idris entered the store. She crossed over to the meat section and chose a sandwich. She then carried it to the registered, and waited to get checked out.

Racine glared at the white expanse. He grunted as he quickly turned to go into the void. He knew where she was and who was with her. He'd finally kill that traitor.
~~~
Sandor snapped out of it and grabbed some frozen Salisbury steaks and headed for the checkout line. It was about his commitment level. Heat it and eat it.

(Who who is? What trator?)
~
IDRIS walked up and kept her head low as the cashier slowly scanned the price tags.

:)hugs :eek: I hope he's okay!!!!! Don't worry about not being on!)

Ashton smiled and said, "Hello, Angela. Sad to say, but Markus caught another dove to day. She doesn't have a name yet. But I thought you'd enjoy meeting her."

Angela looked to the other dove girl and reached out a hand to her "That must be hard on you to not know your name, maybe the four of us can think of a name you would like to take" She said kindly then glanced over "This is Arran, she's my handler and friend" 

Orson put his arm around Sergio and listened to Kristen tell them the floor plan.

~~~

"Miss, H-9? " Ericsson looked up at Rosie hopeful.

~~~

Qdoba smiled kindly and explained what it was. She then said, "I can teach you a few of the popular dances. They really are quite simple to learn. " She said as she shut the tubs water off. She then got the tray of oils and bathing salts, for Star to choose from.

~~~

(Oh, no! :hugs You go see about him. I hope he's fine, but just in case, I'm sending healing vibes his way.)

(Ok, he only got whiplash from the log truck hitting him, so he's ok, just gonna be sore for a while. Thanks :) )
~~~
Jackie turned the paper around after a moment longer "Like this?" She had drawn out what Kristen had said 

~~~

"No, you hit me" Rosie said and shook her head "Aww, C-9?"
~~~
Star blushed and looked to her choices "I would like that. I don't know if I will be any good at that though." She said softly, then found a scent she liked and put it in the water
Kristen turned to look at it. Her gaze flickered over it as she carefully thought about what went where. "Exactly." She nodded,"That's it."
(Hope he feels better!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kristen was processing something. So if they were watching them the whole time, these people saw Orson kiss her? She blushed and stared awkwardly at the wall.
~~~
Taylor stared at him for a moment,"How about we call it a cupcake, and I'll kiss you this week." She compromised, grinning devilishly.

Orson frowned at Kristen. Sometimes she was so confusing. He looked at the wall she was looking at, trying to figure out what was wrong.
~~~
Nashton looked at Taylor wide-eyed and said, " No! It is not a cupcake with sprinkles. It's paper with holes and a light! Anyone can see that." He then crossed his arms defiantly.

Back
Top Bottom