I Can’t Get No Satisfaction July Adopt-an-Egg Hatch-a-Long 🇬🇧

Ok guys, horrible news, as usual. (as far as hatching these cemanis 😊)

Out of 19 set, ONE has veining. Not a typo, one.

This has been an ongoing issue over the last almost year, but only with this flock. I have enlisted the help of some developmental experts; hopefully I will get some guidance.

Sorry 😕
oh no. So sorry this keeps happening. how frustrating!

Haha, I was waiting for that. It is number 16 - @NorthwoodsChick . This line of cemanis came from great stock and has been cultivated over several years, so I’m lost. But thank you 😊
Let’s go lil 16. Hopefully at least one of the others will progress…any updates?

Ok guys, horrible news, as usual. (as far as hatching these cemanis 😊)

Out of 19 set, ONE has veining. Not a typo, one.

This has been an ongoing issue over the last almost year, but only with this flock. I have enlisted the help of some developmental experts; hopefully I will get some guidance.

Sorry 😕
Oh gosh I am so sorry. :hugs Always heartbreaking to get started and excited on a hatch only to have little development. 💔

Let’s go lil 16. Hopefully at least one of the others will progress…any updates?
Nope, that was literally the only one with veining after day 10. I have another incubator full of half Cemani, half mixed that I just candled last night, and all 22 are developing, but it was only day 4.

I don’t even know why I put any in the incubators, I have too many chickens already and need to downsize. 🥴

Back
Top Bottom