Im so excited my heart is about to explode! (now with pictures!)

How about Rocky and Bullwinkle
wink.png

I think the feet thing was just a funny, because you were so worried!
lau.gif

Congrats - You will make a great Chicken momma. Right amount of worry and love.

They do look very healthy. I hope to get some BR hatching eggs this spring. I never had them, but other than Rhode Island Reds, when you think of chickens, you think of BR.

Contrats again. Enjoy!!!

HOW EXCITING!! So how are the nameless girls doing today?? The doggies in the picture were precious! They sure did seem curious. I know when Sara (our GShep) meets the new girls, she'll probably foam at the mouth too! The first time I saw Sara do that I started freaking out to the DH - OHMYGOD she's got rabies!!
roll.png
I'm "special".

Your posts have totally got me all excited and flipped out about this weekend when I'm going to the Farmville swap to pick up my girls although I think I'm going to try and convince DH that I need at least 8!
big_smile.png

CONGRATS!!! Keep the pictures coming - and include one of the new kitty!

your babies are adorable. i remember leaving work early to pick up a batch of babies. i was so excited. i have a barred rock roo. he is big much older than the hens.

Its a BIG adrenaline rush!
Just thinking about it brings it back!
Im just so excited to find my Black Giants now!
No one around here has them or they have sold all they want to sell....
Oh well the search continues!

I feel kind of bad for them cause they wont leave each others side.
They wouldnt come out of the nesting box this morning but I think its cause the dew was so bad on the ground, I dont blame them.
I threw some left over rolls infront of them to get them to come out then put one on the ground with the rest of the food.
The other came out clucking for her friend (or sister Im guessing) and watched her on the ground before deciding to jump down.
They are funny to watch. Didnt watch long though cause Ashton was having a fit cause he was sitting in the car (parked right next to the coop for now) so I gathered everthing and headed for the house.
When I returned to bring them their water I got a pleasent suprise! But that is for the other pets and live stock board!

Last edited:
Congrats, they are beauties! You will be officially hooked from here on out! I can't wait for my BR babies to grow into fine young women like yours!

WoooWHOO!! Congrats on you new babies...FYI it always starts with 2.then you'll be looking for this breed or saw how pretty this kind was etc.. It is an addiction
big_smile.png
They are very pretty and I love your pups.

Back
Top Bottom