Im so excited my heart is about to explode! (now with pictures!)

Quote:
Beautiful girls!! What did the dogs decide to name them...Let me guess...Lunch & Dinner?

GOOD LUCK!

cool.png

Dash

lau.gif
My first two hens it was suggested I name them thanksgiving and christmas. lol

You did good, your birds are beautiful

I don't know Junebug they do look a little sick...Sarah I think you need to send them to me so RAOUL our BR can take care of them for you...
big_smile.png

Ya...riiiiight CT.
tongue.png

I was out there looking this afternoon and I noticed one of thems eye keeps only half open. I kinda noticed it last night but didnt pay much mind. When I picked her up for a closer look she had 'tears'
Whats this??

the feet thing .... musta' been a poop spot I saw!
tongue.png

I bet you are sooo happy. Let us know how her eyes are doing. Can you get a close-up picture of that problem???

Let us know what you named them! Molly and Polly or Roly and Poly .... they look like twins.

Last edited:
You mean her eyes have a discharge? Watch her closely. Do NOT give her Terramycin or any other antibiotic till you see more symptoms. That will mask symptoms, if there are any. I hope it's nothing, maybe dust in her eye or something, but you need to observe her for a bit. And look over the other one, too.

Aww they are beauty's...I can't believe you only came home with TWO like you planned! I would have come home with 5! LOL Hope they eye goo clears up! Try some eye ointment on them maybe if it gets worse.

Back
Top Bottom