Indiana BYCers chickenfest 2015

@hanakimi good post, my DH likes the long sleeve T's.
I know most of the family here will want T's, and am sure the hoodies, tanks etc will be of interest too. I agree, we can do a poll to find out interest of the products. We probably should wait till the holidays are over. My next week is crazy busy with "get together's" and dinners.

yes another person for long sleeves. i wear long sleeves as I'm always cold.

I'm in for two "T" shirts and a Hoodie.
Was wondering though if we could get the
date/year on the shirts this time. Oh and I'm definitely in on the food committee. I have a tentative menu set up but would need a head count to get pricing.
Barb and I have discussed it a little but set it aside for Holidays. Also in planning the menu we have items for Vegetarian, Gluten intolerant and Lactos intolerant members. I was wondering though the vegitarian members please sound off on this please. I don't know for sure so please let me know, do you eat eggs? And lactose intointolerant...can you use "silk almond" milk?

Just now hopped on this thread....Indiana Chickenfest sounds wonderful! My only chime-ins would be for a date when the kids are out of school or on fall break, and location rotation sounds great. I am so looking forward to this!

Just now hopped on this thread....Indiana Chickenfest sounds wonderful! My only chime-ins would be for a date when the kids are out of school or on fall break, and location rotation sounds great. I am so looking forward to this!
frow.gif
welcome! And please,if you haven't already, join our Indiana thread as well, we are an active group of chatty people.
You can find it here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here
Dont worry about reading it all just jump right in and say hi
big_smile.png

I don't know when this will be.
I don't know where this will be.
But I want to attend! ;-)

You are definitely welcome to attend! You are even welcome to help join in the planning. We've had previous chickenfests in the central and east regions of Indiana. This year we are looking to the North end of the state. Keep an eye on this thread for details as they come in.

ATTENTION

To all members, lurkers and any one else who might be interested

Currently we are in the planning stages of "Chickenfest 2015". I recently sent out pms to all members listed on our members page, so everyone should have one. If you did not receive one it is either because: I had a brain fart, fell asleep and lost my place, or something stupid like that or it is because you are not listed on the members page. So if you are interested in attending this years chickenfest please send me (barb s) a pm by Feb 28, 2015 with the best date that would work for you. An exact date would be best, but I understand that this may not, (probably isn't) possible, the best month would also work. We are going to do everything that we can to choose a date that will allow the most people to be able to attend.

It's going to be the biggest and best yet. So plan to attend and join in on all the fun.

So again if you did not receive a pm from me and are interested in attending, please pm me with your date(s) by Feb 28th.

Hope to see ya'll there. Have a fantastic day!!!

I want to apologize to anyone who may have received numerous replies concerning Chickenfest. I am a little slow in figuring out that if you send a message to multiple people the reply also goes to those same multiple people. My apologies, and I will try to be more careful about that in the future.

As of right now, from the replies that I have received, it is looking like it may be a June get together. June seems to be the prefered month so far. I will try to post weekly updates on the polling.

Time to voice your opinion. The Indiana BYC t-shirt is in the designing stage. What color would everyone like to have? These shirts are being used to help fund the chickenfest party. Last year's shirt was a maroon or dark red color.

Here is the currently proposed design on blue.

front.jpg

Time to voice your opinion. The Indiana BYC t-shirt is in the designing stage. What color would everyone like to have? These shirts are being used to help fund the chickenfest party. Last year's shirt was a maroon or dark red color.

Here is the currently proposed design on blue.

front.jpg
Any color works for me. Blue is fine. The design looks great!

Back
Top Bottom