Indiana BYCers chickenfest 2015

Time to voice your opinion. The Indiana BYC t-shirt is in the designing stage. What color would everyone like to have? These shirts are being used to help fund the chickenfest party. Last year's shirt was a maroon or dark red color.

Here is the currently proposed design on blue.

front.jpg
I really like it as is! But am ok with a light color too.

JUST A REMINDER:

I am still polling for a date for this years chickenfest. The deadline is the 28th of February. So still have a little time yet.

Lasts years was a lot of fun, and I think this years will be even better.

So send me your pm's with your prefered month or date.

Have a great day!!!!

I am willing to offer up rare breed eggs for auction to help with fundraising too. My rares would be lavender orp, nowegian jaehorn, bieliefeler and BCM. Possible OEs. I should also be able to offer hatching eggs for midget white and bourbon red turkey. Muscovy....lets raise some funds to make a great get together!

I am willing to offer up rare breed eggs for auction to help with fundraising too. My rares would be lavender orp, nowegian jaehorn, bieliefeler and BCM. Possible OEs. I should also be able to offer hatching eggs for midget white and bourbon red turkey. Muscovy....lets raise some funds to make a great get together!
I think that this is a fantastic idea.

@PeacefulWalls may be able to give us some Ideas that are local to her. Agreed, if we have a cap on our dually by then, or SUV we may stay up there overnight. I cant do a tent anymore, even with an air mattress the ground would kill me lol. Just not sure we can get away that long.
We do have our cabin that will sleep up to six (2 bunkbeds with single beds on top & double beds on bottom) -- electricity but no plumbing -- need to use the facilities in the house! Also plenty of space for tents or a couple campers

What state parks are closest to you? That will help too. Or even a "yogi bear" park, or a "mom and pop" type established campground. KOAs are pretty widespread in our state too.

Back
Top Bottom