International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Quote:
I would like to see pictures when you get them. When I bought my chicks they were from GF 2015 Import and LP lines..F1, I could definitely tell the difference in the lines. The LP chicks were a dusty color and did not have the dark black penguin look.

Yes. The largest male. Probably only because he is showing the most colour.

There is also one with feathers all over his feet. I know, not to SOP,

But they just look so good.
all 3 of my boys have feet like that and girls very few. they all are related so I wonder if their line is like that. I will visit the breeder tomorrow and pay attention to his birds but if I remember well his birds are like that as well.

UN chooks is forming.
we have USA. GREECE . AUSTRALIA and now CANADA.

nice flock you got there my friend. nice grass too .they should be very happy .

there is a few well marked and balanced cockerels . Sorry to say the one you picked is not one of them . Bad feet too much feathers. the middle toe should be free from feathers.

from the photos of the group I like the one on the left next to the pullet facing the other way.

we need photos of them individually so we can see ho s ho.

cheers

chooks man

I checked the Greenfire Farm web. nice work they are doing there. AvGen Poultry is doing a same thing here.

they BCM have been certify So they are pure NO doubt about that.

they have they own fault ,but they have a lot quality to offer . I like them .

I prefer LP line because I know to much about t and it origin .I have seen the breeders parent stock they come from.

KEEP YOUR LINE PURE( is an asset to have a pure BCM line out of France ).

MONIQUE in France had her BCM for 30 years, so very old and established line ( one of the oldest and purest BCM line in the planet)
EMILE G from the syndicat have a large breeding flock 250 BCM breeders. he export fertile eggs and Day old chicks to Africa. New Calidonia . Argentina. Europe. )

cheers
chooks man

Back
Top Bottom