Is it worth it..

Is it worth it to have adult birds shipped?
Yes and no...
You miss out on the adorable cuteness but you don't have to worry about getting a male.
It's much more expensive to have an adult bird shipped but sometimes it's worth the money if the breed is rare or not available in your area. And generally the minimum number required to buy is less than if you get chicks.
I ordered a Jubilee Orpington aged about ten weeks, and it cost around $100. But I really wanted that particular breed, so it was worth it (to me...not my family!).
You have to decide whether you want a certain bird or more money in the bank :)!

They would be brassy back blue rosecombs. Four of them. One brassy back blue cockerel, one brassy back splash cockerel, one brassy back pullet, and one brassy back blue pullet.

$100 for each bird and $145 for shipping.

She's not NPIP tho. They are show birds.

I think there is someone in Texas that works with this color of rosecombs. I'll email them about hatching eggs first.

But I think I'm going to wait on this one and let it pass.

They would be brassy back blue rosecombs. Four of them. One brassy back blue cockerel, one brassy back splash cockerel, one brassy back pullet, and one brassy back blue pullet.

$100 for each bird and $145 for shipping.

She's not NPIP tho. They are show birds.
It's not legal to ship over state lines without NPIP

Back
Top Bottom