Is there something wrong with my baby?

Friends with benefits!
lau.gif

well, if she is panting shes too hot if shes under the lamp shes cold. can she walk okay?

Yea she seems to do well when walking. She hasn't done a whole lot of it today though, she wants to sleep.

That's what is confusing is that if she is panting then why is the goofy girl hanging out under the light?

Yea she seems to do well when walking. She hasn't done a whole lot of it today though, she wants to sleep.

That's what is confusing is that if she is panting then why is the goofy girl hanging out under the light?
oh im sorry i though you said shes away from the light and panting... if she can walk she should have no problem getting away. she has fresh water and food?

No, no...I got them as strictly pets only. I really don't even care much about the eggs. I'll collect them and have my family eat them but blah, I don't care much for eggs.

They're my friends. My daughters
love.gif
I think thats awesome! us too!!

well keeping fresh water and food is very important.. this may sound odd aswell but check her poop. make sure she is pooping and not all clogged up and make sure theres nothing moving like ringworm. your doing great watching out for her. keep your head up.. update me! i dont come one here a whole lot but ill check for updates. let me know!

Back
Top Bottom