Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Didn't know you were on vacation.
I don't advertise it usually but we were supposed to fly to Florida on Sunday. Welp, our flight got cancelled(again) so we decided to rent a car and just drive south. We've been to Mount Airy, NC(Andy Griffith's hometown), The National Infantry Museum in Columbus GA and the Georgia Aquarium today. Headed north now, thinking we might go to the Air Force Museum at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base tomorrow. Then home

So, we went to the Georgia Aquarium today. I totally geeked out over the whale sharks, belugas, and dolphins
View attachment 3783546View attachment 3783549View attachment 3783551View attachment 3783554
I have been to that one. I have also been to the one in Chattanooga, and the one in Gatlinburg. What I remember about the Atlanta one is that you didn’t have to walk yourself to death which was good. The other 2 just go on and on forever and you get tired of it before you finish.

I don't advertise it usually but we were supposed to fly to Florida on Sunday. Welp, our flight got cancelled(again) so we decided to rent a car and just drive south. We've been to Mount Airy, NC(Andy Griffith's hometown), The National Infantry Museum in Columbus GA and the Georgia Aquarium today. Headed north now, thinking we might go to the Air Force Museum at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base tomorrow. Then home
Snuck down here and now making your escape. Pretty slick of you

20240327_150259.jpg

My wife left me unsupervised on Amazon again. You'd think she would have learned by now.

Back
Top Bottom