Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Although, I should state I feel about celery the way @EverythingDucks feels about all vegetables.
View attachment 3383937
images

None of that green stuff on there for her.
Confusion Reaction GIF

I almost live that high up.

Ok. Not quite ā€Šthat high, but about 3k.

Here are our mountains. I love them.
View attachment 3384420
I can't get pics like this, though, because I live in them. It'd be like trying to look at your hat while it's on top of your head.
Now THOSE are mountains!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

My sister is a hermit crab freak. She loves her hermies. She got a new one on Sunday and this guy is so dang tiny, he fits on a dime! She thought he died but I guess he just molted so now she has him in his own tank and he's just chillin in there. She sent me these pictures, his name is Badass because he's been through a lot already. But look how tiny he is, he actually crawled inside another shell for protection so now he's double shelling!

Attachments

• 59410.jpeg
    59410.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 59447.jpeg
    59447.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 1
My sister is a hermit crab freak. She loves her hermies. She got a new one on Sunday and this guy is so dang tiny, he fits on a dime! She thought he died but I guess he just molted so now she has him in his own tank and he's just chillin in there. She sent me these pictures, his name is Badass because he's been through a lot already. But look how tiny he is, he actually crawled inside another shell for protection so now he's double shelling!
I've always wanted hermit crabs.

I love hermies too! He's adorable.

Back
Top Bottom