Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I tell you who makes great ice cream though… Tillamook!!!
Tillamook is OK. Bluebell is also pretty good and a little cheaper. I'll go for 31 flavors over any store-bought brand every time. Handels is pretty good too. Their market penetration is pretty light, only a handful of what seems to be random states. They're based out of Ohio.

Tillamook is OK. Bluebell is also pretty good and a little cheaper. I'll go for 31 flavors over any store-bought brand every time. Handels is pretty good too. Their market penetration is pretty light, only a handful of what seems to be random states. They're based out of Ohio.
A connoisseur, I see. My only two criteria for good ice cream is that it's icy and creamy. Preferably with some sugar.

I’ve never tried any of those except Tillamook. I love Hood and Friendlys too

Her palette is not as sophisticated. Must be a midwest thing.
Maybe it is a Midwest thing. I figured mine was just scorched to near death from so much coffee over the years.
I've never had Ben and Jerry's. Never will. And I've not ever heard of some of those others.
We do have Bluebell all over here. It's probably what I get the most often.

Back
Top Bottom