Jan. 2022 Hatch-a-long

Pics

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
I didn't see a hatch along set up for 2022. I am going to set some eggs tomorrow? I am waiting to free up an incubator from a hatch.
Below I have eggs I want to set in a couple of days...
x0u.PNG

The far left upper is some eggs from my hens the green is the grandegg from my avatar. I think the 4 gray eggs far left are Ac/california white, blue bell egger for the blue, 2 tan NN and the four to the right are from another local farm I bought from the grocery store, I have hatched before. I am setting these because I don't have my rooster any longer, but they are in a fertility window. Rooster was EE.

Last night I decided to go with these...
x0r.PNG

The same as First page on this thread, but decided to pop in one BCM for color. I also took out one NN. I am hatching these because some are related to my avatar, which I lost yesterday. Since I don't have a rooster anymore, this is the end of the fertility window.

Last night I decided to go with these...View attachment 2936460
The same as First page on this thread, but decided to pop in one BCM for color. I also took out one NN. I am hatching these because some are related to my avatar, which I lost yesterday. Since I don't have a rooster anymore, this is the end of the fertility window.
I’m sorry for your loss. ❤️

I candled my Jan. 11 eggs, and pulled one store egg for not being fertile, and 2 of my gray eggs were not fertile, and I dropped a green egg related to my avatar when I was loading the incubator. I am down to 9, and one I am keeping may have a blood ring, but has other veins too so I am keeping it for now.

Back
Top Bottom