MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Photo shoot! Some of the May HAL chicks

Croad Langhans hatched on May 23rd.

Sizzle frizzle silkie hatched May 8th

Black sizzle frizzle silkie

Smooth sizzle

Isabelle leghorn

Ayam cemani 2 clear toe nails

Ayam with 2 pink toe tips

Ayam Cemani

Okay so I'm joining kind of late... but i have some supermarket quail eggs due to hatch in 6 days! A fair amount are viable embryos as of last night!
YAY!!! better late then never!! Welcome over!!! whats hatching? I lockeddown early esterday a day late lol already had internals and way too much weight loss ooopsies!! I guess thats what happens when you dont pay attention to what your days are full of lol
Quote: awesome!!!but you know what I mma say to you right? lol

Hehe. Some eggs that I had traded out for were supposed to be Polish/ Naked Neck cross, well the brown eggs turned out to be Sizzles. So Iglesias I'll raise some Sizzles.

They'll go to my grandsons when they ( the chicks) are older.
I want that cross!!!! who was it who hatched them one year? tys coops? I cant remember the screen name!! they are so cute!

Photo shoot! Some of the May HAL chicks

Croad Langhans hatched on May 23rd.

Sizzle frizzle silkie hatched May 8th

Black sizzle frizzle silkie

Smooth sizzle

Isabelle leghorn

Ayam cemani 2 clear toe nails

Ayam with 2 pink toe tips

Ayam Cemani
Oh look at those LEGS!!!!! roo?

lol I think I should call yer momma and tell her she should share you... half with me and half with her  lmao!!!

LOL :highfive:

But I'd miss my Burds and my bunnies an' piggies....... So get ready for a zoo! :lau
(You need guinea pigs, BTW...... How can ya say no to this!??)

Sigh..... Biosecurity issues ruins everything.....

Quote: Well I want to raise pigs for meat, so that works, I hear those cute little things taste good too, but we can raise real pigs too, as long as you and kiddo dress them up and they look so sweet the lilpiggies can come too, and well birds are here ducks geese keets and whatever else shows up, who cares

Well I want to raise pigs for meat, so that works, I hear those cute little things taste good too, but we can raise real pigs too, as long as you and kiddo dress them up and they look so sweet the lilpiggies can come too, and well birds are here ducks geese keets and whatever else shows up, who cares

Nobody eats my Stella..... :plbb

Baby potbelly pigs are adorable, shoulda got one when my friend had some for sale! Those things would be beyond cute in a dress!

Oh yes, you have ducks with multicolored webbies... :love
Be there in ten! I'm bringing Jace & her babies, my Burdducks, the EHAL trio, the BSL girls, the RSL and EE pullets, Pebbles, whatever hatches from these eggies, and my EE hen!
-Banti

Back
Top Bottom