MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I have found these wonderful chickens that almost nobody knows about and have no where to show them off! The Frisian thread is about 3 people and we already know about them, so here goes...

These guys are calm, friendly, able to be penned up or free range. Forage well and are relatively quiet. They get along with all the other breeds. We shall see how they lay soon. These are called Lemon Frisian Gulls and they are about 4 months old. They came to see my husband in his workshop and hang out for a while.

I have found these wonderful chickens that almost nobody knows about and have no where to show them off! The Frisian thread is about 3 people and we already know about them, so here goes... These guys are calm, friendly, able to be penned up or free range. Forage well and are relatively quiet. They get along with all the other breeds. We shall see how they lay soon. These are called Lemon Frisian Gulls and they are about 4 months old. They came to see my husband in his workshop and hang out for a while.
Wow theyre gorgeous! Will have to look into them

I have found these wonderful chickens that almost nobody knows about and have no where to show them off! The Frisian thread is about 3 people and we already know about them, so here goes... These guys are calm, friendly, able to be penned up or free range. Forage well and are relatively quiet. They get along with all the other breeds. We shall see how they lay soon. These are called Lemon Frisian Gulls and they are about 4 months old. They came to see my husband in his workshop and hang out for a while.
Is that 2 boys and 2 girls? They are very pretty! How are the roosters?

Is that 2 boys and 2 girls? They are very pretty! How are the roosters?

Yes, 2 pullets and 2 cockerels. The roosters are as friendly as the hens. I have the gold color too, but they are about 2 months old. I've been very impressed with them. They are hardy too. Here in the land of "everybody gets coccidia" they haven't been troubled or treated at all, either group of them.

I have found these wonderful chickens that almost nobody knows about and have no where to show them off! The Frisian thread is about 3 people and we already know about them, so here goes...

These guys are calm, friendly, able to be penned up or free range. Forage well and are relatively quiet. They get along with all the other breeds. We shall see how they lay soon. These are called Lemon Frisian Gulls and they are about 4 months old. They came to see my husband in his workshop and hang out for a while.

Those are some beautiful birds!!

Yes, 2 pullets and 2 cockerels. The roosters are as friendly as the hens. I have the gold color too, but they are about 2 months old. I've been very impressed with them. They are hardy too. Here in the land of "everybody gets coccidia" they haven't been troubled or treated at all, either group of them.
even better!!

Do a review on them

Great idea! I will do that.
goodpost.gif
thumbsup.gif

they are lovely, I read up on them when I was looking into a new breed, I loved the choco cream colors but wasnt sure of their hardiness

One of the eggs in the incubator is awake. I should have chicks within 36 hours.
come on peepers!!! good luck!

Back
Top Bottom