My coop is finished! *Updated with final pics!!!* Please look.

it looks amazing!!! i love it michelle...
smile.png
j did a great job!!!!! woo hoo!! i need to fancy up mine now...LOL

Looks great Michellerene! And what a great weekend to get out and enjoy watching and interacting with them in their new home.

So far, I have a used rabbit hutch and a bare 4'x6' area for my run - and that's it. I'll have to try to catch up!
smile.png

-Dave

I love the coop! I see you have 6 chickens.
I would love to make one like that. I have 12 chickens, how much bigger would I need to make it if I wanted to do one like that? and if you don't mind me asking, what size of coop and size of run?

The coop is 4' x 8', so 32 sf... large enough for up to 10 chickens, max. The run is about 10' x 15'. (I want to expand it out next year.... shhhhh... don't tell my husband!
lol.png

That looks really cool.
Very nice job.
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

I'll be finishing mine tomarrow, I think hehe.
You must be so happy to be done.

Thanks, all!
big_smile.png
Yeah... so happy, Sister Sarah's dropping a big 'ol chicken poop right at the camera!
lol.png
Didn't notice that when I took the picture!

I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!!! I can't wait for DH to start chicken coop. We are having to rebuild because of a small (120 mph) wind storm that came through 2 weeks ago. Luckily for us we didn't have any chickies living in it at the time. This time I told DH to sink the whole thing in concrete and use hurricane straps on the roofing! New babies expected next week. We need to get moving on new coop!

Back
Top Bottom